Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tuesday Morning, or so I thought...

Woke up and saw it was a nice day.

Decided to reintroduce breakfast into my diet, a healthy move I thought.

Realised it was 3pm... felt guilty... this would be more of a late lunch than a healthy breakfast move.

Made a ham and cheese toasty. My special cheese-proof method (below)!

Ham Engineered Cheese Sandwich:

1) Place ham on bread with an overlap as shown. Do this 4 times to cover the piece of bread.









2) Grate cheese onto bread. Plenty of cheese!!









3) Fold overlap ontop. This prevents the cheese leaking out during the toasting proceedure and making the bread sodden with oil. Also doesn't make a mess of the grilling machine / George Forman Grill.





4) place ham on top to complete to seal. Toast it!










5) The finished master werk. And no I didn't put too much thought in to this, I just have so much spair thought left over this sort of thing happens. ok?

2 comments:

Big_Dave said...

Emilly says that she loves your cheese toastie.

Anonymous said...

your mother was expecting the contrast to include home's kitchen. She is glad you preserved the privacy of its space.