Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sunday 5th's Superbowl Cuisine

Breakfast: A smaller bowl of Fruit and Fibre - packet now run out, 2 cups of tea, a piece of chewing gum.

Lunch: Rice cooked with leftover curry sauce and half a wrinkled red onion.
dubbed "poor man's risotto"
Dinner: Went to watch the super bowl (cost £5) got a free hotdog. The ticket was sold to me as "free hotdogS" but clearly the plurality referred to there being more people than just me.
In addition I saw them cart off a whole load of uneaten hotdogs (after i had asked for a second one and they had said no) and eventually, towards the end, produced toasted baguettes for £2.20 each. I suppose that is both good for the environment and the students as this phoney baloney student union is always banging on about.
I ate some smokey bacon crisps, drank a pint of water and a bottle of Riddle white wine. It made things more bearable.

No comments: