Sunday, August 06, 2006

Saturday

Went to meet Dave for a picnic in Green park.
Thanks to my sheer genius I brought to the picnic nothing but myself... I'm still a little disorganised.

Waited for Dave in The Wolseley, had a pot of lapsang as I waited.
We then pottered off to Maison Blanc but It was closed so we grabbed a few chocolates from Prestat and then went sat in the park.

Again I see to be "cat-nip-for-tramps" and soon enough one was joining in our conversation. I particularly liked his subtle "is that champagne?" he had some and some hoola-hoops. I forget what he had to say - It wasn't very important.

Went home and an hour or so later people were arriving at Chez Moi for some tedious garden party. It ended a few hours after it got dark...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't tedious at all