Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Beyond Austria

From Vienna i went to Klagenfurt in the south and spent 2 nights with a friend from university, then i got a lift with his father and brother to Ljubljana in Slovenia, where i am now.

It seems nice but i havent as yet had a good chance to look around, tonight and tomorrow i shall try.

No photos as i left my camera in the room and not alot has happened... more social stuff than cultural stuff... I also bought my first piece of artwork from local artist in Klagenfurt, it is currently in the mail to England, so to my family: look out for a larger than A4 brown paper parcel.

I need to get some food and maybe a drink...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The larger than A4 arrived before your family had read this. In Ljubliana, and all along that coast eat fish - usually fried. The Croat for thankyou is hvala, and please is molim. Glad you've not forgotten how to row. your mama