Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tuesday

I'm just going to skip the last few days; sunday and monday. I only ate scraps and was busy avoiding revision.

This morning I woke at 7:15 and had a coffee and a shower followed by a sausage and bacon sandwich.

I then stretched a bit and went to my 9:30 exam. It went "well" as in I covered approximately the right amount of paper with ink. The time seemed to end just as I finished reading both essays through - the content however I shall leave to be judged by the professionals.

After my exam I lay in the sun - pretty much all day. I ate a bowl of instant noodles for lunch and made a large and rather spicy Chicken Madras for dinner.

Exam tomorrow on Explanatory Concepts in Political Science. It is at 2pm so I shall start revising tomorrow morning.

No comments: