Monday, June 26, 2006

Silly Bavarian-looking man with impressive pole...



At the weekend I went to... looking at some stupid hungarian name i've written down... some music festival.

It were massiv... ai... entrance was about 8GBP (no pound sign on silly foreign computers) and the beer was about 50p a pint. I also tried some "Magyar Palinkaház" which is their national drink, it comes all all kinds of flavours, i think i had apricot with honey.

It seems to go to Romania i have to go back on myself and that sounds annoying so i might screw romania and go to Ukraine. I know nothing about Ukraine, Kiev is the capital right? Thats about it, didn't it have an Orange revolution? Viktor Ushenko and Victor Yanukovic... or something... popular unrest over lack of improvements from the guy they revolted to get in office... great... maye i go somewhere else. I dunno... i'll probably go Ukraine - i've never been...

No comments: