Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Future

On Thursday I fly to Budapest and I am Couchsurfing for at least the first few nights. I have also packed my trusty hammock, tarpaulin and mozzy net in case I decide to camp or am forced to burglarize a public park to sleep in.

I also plan to visit the Gundel Restaurant, the most expensive in all of Hungary I'm told, as the Menu and ambiance looks eye-watering... So I may have to pack a jacket, shirt and trousers as well... I'm traveling lightly but powerfully, by which I mean the bare essentials to live in a forest, a change of clothes and a couple of credit cards in case I decide to change lifestyle.

If only I had a plan rather than deciding to go for a potter around the area, still - no rush! I can't help remembering the Monty Python Hungarian phrase book sketch... their language is completely unlike anything else i've ever read!

No comments: