Saturday, March 31, 2007

To the tune of Auld lang syne...

From hurricanes, to terrorists,
It's been hard, to just get by,
Here's hoping, the year, 2-0-6
Is lot better than 2-0-5!
Well Kim Jong is throwing fits and the shuttle's on the fritz
There's an intafada brewing on the Gaza Strip
The deficits arising
And half of Europe hates my guts
And industrial Americas going bankrupt!
There is a great sense of urgency,
I must crush the insurgency
My approval ratings in a dive
Hope it's not another year like 2-0-5
A leak investigation has got my White House in a snarl
A special prosecutor is after my friend Carl
And our energy dependency has put me in a bind
Oh don't worry about Alaska it'll be just fine.
My appointee was a big flop,
the housing markets about to pop
With record profits at the pump
I drive an SUV and take it in the rump
All of our jobs gone overseas
Each week I make $1.73
From Katrina, FEMA, Gitmo too
The last thing I need now is the avian flu
Cause every problem in the world lands right here on my desk
It's hard to rule the free world but I'm doing the best I can
From pirates in Somalia, to that nut job in Iran
I tried to get to Crawford, even there couldn't get no rest.
From same sex marriage, stem-cells, Scooter Libby, Tom DeLay
Here's hoping, the year 2-0-6, is lot better than 2-0-5.

http://www.jibjab.com/originals/originals/jibjab/movieid/123

No comments: