Friday, March 09, 2007

A full 24 hours




Wednesday film night was Withnail &I, for which I made copious amounts of bloody mary's.


Thursday I woke up relatively early and sauntered in for my 1pm seminar, afterwards I got some books from the library and hung around at the MUN cake sale stall.. It was also ladies day... there were 'paint your own vagina' stalls and weirdness... On Tuesday I had gone to see the Vagina Monologues as part of this feminist fest.



It was also the Indian 'festival of colour' or 'holi'...

I then eventually managed to get up the energy to leave campus and go into town for shopping for the prohibition themed party which is occuring tonight.

Getting out at Brighton train station I saw a crowd and wandered over to see what the fuss was about. I asked the ticket inspector and he eyed me up and down and asked his colleague if it was ok to say. His colleague judged me not to be a terrorist and told me the Queen was coming (to get on a train and go home) The train looked pretty ordinary, though I suppose it didn't smell of vomit.

Wandered around buying fancy dress stuff then went home and ate a massive pizza that i made myself.

Went shooting, fired off 150 rounds of .22 - I'm becoming rather good.

Went out for drinks.

No comments: