Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A fresh start

Now I've bored my readership to death and probably killed this blog with inactivity I've finally settled down in Brighton.

I moved into a house with Dave, Zac and Ewan - and lived in the pink room pictured below. The 1970s was officially the worst decade ever and I had to live in it. Or did I?

Yesterday I moved into my new abode which is the sort of house I like. Dub it "IKEA House" It's that sort of thing. Cheap style, nice and clean, simple, modern.

My room is again pink... what is it with me and pink rooms in Brighton... I still have the white paint I bought for my old room and after my return to London (my 21st Birthday is next Tuesday and I'm back Friday to Sunday) I shall pick up my "room painting tracksuit" (it's green, I had it when I was 12(?) and it is covered in paint from my room in London) and come back and attack my room.

Celebrating my Birthday and Housewarming on Tuesday bring a bottle and a personality (preferabbly not your own).

I will now be updating this on a more regular basis.
HOLA!

1 comment:

Tom said...

Ikea house... how very dare you!!