Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Monday

Monday was great fun. I had exactly 100grams of pasta (because that was what the pack suggested and I had electronic scales and plenty of time).

Then we set off for London to go to a Book Launch, on the way through Victoria station I picked up 2 bacon cheeseburgers from McD's to fill me up.

Drank a few glasses of Champagne and met some people. Back through Victoria station, had a triple bacon cheeseburger from Burger King and a bottle of White from Threshers. Dashed back for Comedy Night and the Amazingly hilarious German, Helmut.

I told a joke: 2 dyslexics are in a room, one turns to the other and says "can you smell gas" the other replies, "are you joking I cant even smell my own name". Dave's joke one the competition as he was so drunk and delivered it so poorly that everyone was in stitches.

Tried to go home and get some sleep but we were stopped by a birthday party, and it would be just rude not to go - another bottle of wine was sourced.

No comments: